KEA’s strategic partners and industry experts include numerous U.S. and internationally recognized trade associations, NGO’s, commercial firms, technology councils, universities, financial institutions and private lenders. International decision makers meet regularly with our clients to exchange project information and create new relationships and collaborative opportunities.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Environmental Assessments
- Infrastructure Development
- Pollution Prevention and Energy Efficiency Program (P2E2)
- Investment and Privatization
- Telecommunications & IT Technology
- Emergency Management and Emergency Response
- Renewable Energy
- Energy Production
- Solid Waste/Wastewater Management
- Intermodal Technologies
- Technology Training
- Economic Research Studies
During the past two and a half decades, KEA has developed close relations with hundreds of government agencies, associations, international financial institutions and private companies in the U.S. and throughout the globe, in addition to foreign governments, project sponsor agencies and regional firms having a direct interest in the project opportunities being presented.